Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy 21st Birthday to my niece, Xin Yi









My niece Xin Yi requested me to make a 2 tier birthday cakes for her 21st birthday. Never did tier cake b4 so very worry can't make it nice. Lucky with the help of my hb, finally can finish it. Happy Birthday to Xin Yi!!!
The top tier is Oreo Butter cake and the bottom tier is steam chocolate cake.
Thanks lazymine at KC forum for sharing the recipe and I have make some changes to the recipe:
250g Butter
180g Sugar
4 eggs
250g Plain Flour
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla essence
6 tbsp milk
200g Oreo cookies (clear the cream)
Method:
1) In a mixer, beat the butter and sugar till white and fluffy
2) Add in egg one a time, alternate with the sifted flour and baking powder
3) Add vanilla essence, milk and oreo cookies into it and stir slightly
4) Pour into 8 inch baking pan and bake at 180 degree for 45min

No comments:

Post a Comment