Sunday, February 15, 2015

2015 CNY Cookies - Hello Kitty Pineapple Tart



I seldom do wrap type pineapple tart till my friend share the link of Wen's delight. I tried to do it and get very good comment. Thanks Wen sharing the recipe and thanks FM gave me the idea of using Hello Kitty to make it. This year I did again and using own pineapple paste.

http://wensdelight.blogspot.sg/2011/01/golden-pineapple-balls.html

CNY Bakes - Golden Pineapple Balls

Ingredients:
230g Butter - thawed for 15mins before beating.
35g Castor sugar
1tsp Icing sugar
2 Egg yolks
1tsp Vanilla
340g Top flour
25g Milk powder
500 Pineapple filling (I used more than this amount)
1 no Beaten egg for egg wash (remove 1 tbsp of white & add 2 drops of oil) - I omit the egg wash.

Method:
Preheat oven at 170-180 C. Line the baking tray.
1. Beat butter, sugar, icing sugar & vanilla.
2. Add in egg yolks till well mix.
3. Add in sifted flour & milk powder by using a spatular. (do not overmix)
4. Divide the pineapple filling into 7g balls.
5. Split the dough into 9g and wrap the filling.
6. Egg wash & bake on the line tray at 170-180C for 20 mins.


No comments:

Post a Comment