This yr we celebrating Christmas in our house so I make a christmas log cake for celebration. Using my instructor of Creative Culinarie Judy Koh's recipe.
Swiss Roll Recipe:
(14x11 cake pan)
1/4 tsp salt
5 egg yolks
Stir n mix all ingredient together till sugar melt.
100g cake flour
1 tsp baking powder
15g coco powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
Sift all ingredient n pour all in once to the yolk mixture
5 egg white
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
1) Whisk the white n cream of tartar till soft peak then add in sugar
2) whisk till stiff then use low speed to stablise
3) add some white mixture to yolk 1st n mix well
4) Then pour all into the white mixture
5) Fold gently till mix well
6) Pour into pan n bake at 200c for 10 to 15min
Friday, January 6, 2012
My son Zhe Lei loves to play angry bird cake so he wants a angry bird cake for his 5th birthday. The celebration was at his school and the kids were so excited to see the angry bird. Each kids and even the teacher has a angry bird each, hehe!